My Favorite Home Items & Stores
Candles // Lamp // Basket // White Letter Board // Faux Longhorn Cow Skull // Palm Print (on sale) // Brunch Lady Fiberglass Tray // Faux Metallic Cowhide Rug // Marble Tic Tac Toe // Blue and White Bone Mosaic Frames // Wool Throw (similar & cheaper)
Oh hey there! Happy Friday!
For a kid with a whole family basically invested in interiors as a career or hobby, it was bound to happen that I got some creative gene in me. If you're looking to design your new home, dorm, or just revamp your space, I hope these suggestions help you out (maybe even bring you into interior design heaven if you're like me).
Big retailers I love:
1. Serena and Lilly - Think stunning colorful & neutral patterns.
2. Crate and Barrel - Modern necessities.
3. Ballard Designs - A little bit of everything honestly.
4. ZGallerie - Creating a gallery wall? You'll find everything you need.
5. Restoration Hardware - Basic pieces & classics that'll last a lifetime. I've noticed their Teen section is cheaper as well.
Small Online Boutiques I'm Obsessed With:
1. Shop Waiting on Martha - A preppy/trendy girl's paradise (plus cute gifts)
2. Evelyn Henson - The cutest prints imaginable.
3. Tuckernuck - Did you know this preppy clothing store has a home section? (not sure if they have this in store, I hope so)
Etsy Shops You Can't Forget About:
1. WoolWow - Think HUGE chunky wool throws
2. Whitespace and Daisy - Cutest map prints
3. Elle and K Boutique - Adorable Mugs
4. Megan Lacey Designs - Illustrated Maps, Art Prints + Cards
DIY Project Ideas:
3. Brass Frames
Now let's get decorating.
(Featured Image*The Everygirl*)