Fashion Recap | 2018 Grammy Awards
Fashion went beyond suits and gowns, and into a representation of the women's movement, with the white rose. This was represented through white dressed, embroidery, and even a tattoo. In addition, I noticed a lot of power suits for women, patterned suits for men, sheer fabrics, and teal accents.
1. Hailee Steinfeld in Alexandre Vauthier Okay this look grabs all eyes! Loving the pop of color against the elegant white strapless gown.
2. Zayn Malik in Richard James I'm loving how he went for something totally different from the usual black with this pink suit.
3. SZA in Atelier Versace and Chopard jewelry The sheer amount of detail is enough said in my opinion.
4. Chrissy Teigen in Yanina Couture and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry and John Legend in Burberry, Chopard jewelry andBruno Magli shoes Couple goals. The sheen of John's blazer is so complementary to Chrissy's sparkly silver gown.
5. Kesha in Nudie’s Rodeo Tailor and Coomi jewelry The power suit was perfect for Kesha's chilling performance of Praying.
6. Childish Gambino in Ermenegildo Zegna Couture and Tod's shoes The all-white look shown throughout the night.
7. Anna Kendrick in Balmain, La Perla and Casadei shoes Another bold power suit and she pulls it off so well. Loving the gold button details.
8. Bebe Rexha in La Perla, Lorraine Schwartz jewelry and Casadei shoes Just stunning.
9. Thomas Rhett in Gucci Loafers Simple yet on trend.
10. Kristin Cavallari in Alex Perry The all-white trend again, with a two piece gown.
11. Ryan Seacrest in Custom Floral Distinction A great way to incorporate pattern into a suit and the bow tie is so Ryan Seacrest.
12. Ashanti in Yas Couture by Elie Madi She's the 2018 Belle, stunning silhouette.