Hello & Happy Friday! I'm back with a new series, Friday Finds. Here I'll be sharing the products I've been eyeing all week long. If you know me, I shop online and more likely than not leave things in shopping carts just to save them even though I probably won't buy it. This is my shopping addiction making an appearance, but there is something comforting with regard to not loosing the item that I fell in love with. If I really love a product and sometimes it is out of my budget, I'll most likely put it in my "Wish List" board on Pinterest.
1. Lemon Slice Earrings // I cannot get enough of these. Bright citrus always reminds me of summer and is the perfect detail to a simple outfit. Pair them with a gingham blouse, chambray button down, or white linen dress.
2. Color Blocked Denim // I've been searching for the perfect pair of Color Blocked Denim for a long time. Often the pair is too color blocked if you know what I mean, but on this pair it's just enough.
3. Gingham Jumpsuit // If you know me, you know I'm obsessed with Gingham especially in the warmer months. I'm loving this bright yellow, just looking at this jumpsuit makes me happy.
4. Summer Friday's Jet Set Mask // I've heard such good things about this product. It basically does everything you want it to do, hydrate stressed-out skin and give your skin a mix of vitamins and antioxidants, allowing your skin to be radiant and refreshed.
5. Mini Pom Pom Basket // The best way to incorporate the straw bag trend.
6. "Mi Amour" T-Shirt // A bold tee to mix up your everyday uniform. Pair it with a pink blazer and some denim.
7. Rose Espadrille // Coach is really on track this year. I'm loving these espadrilles with scallop detailing and rose cutouts. There is nothing similar to these out right now, and they look super comfortable.
8. Fenty Beauty Highlighter // I purchased the Trio of highlighter, concealer, and bronzer about a month ago and I use it just about every day. The packaging makes every product so easy to apply and it blends effortlessly.