Friday Finds 4/6
As the weather is getting warmer, the awkward stage between winter and spring is coming to a close (hopefully). With a month left of school, you know my mindset is on summer, I just have to wait a few more weeks! I'm leaning towards pastels, gingham prints, and lace. For those cooler spring mornings, I'm loving oversized cardigans and lightweight denim jackets.
1. Knotted Back Sweater // Since the winter season, I've been loving back details on sweaters. However, when you're pulling on a jacket and live in a cooler climate, it wasn't very practical. With the spring season upon us, it is now the perfect time to pair a sweater with white denim on a slightly cooler day.
2. Anti Frizz Sheets // I purchased these in the winter time, as I knew as spring rolls around the humidity down south isn't too kind on my hair. I can honestly say they work wonders and are super easy to pop in your purse.
3. Off the Shoulder Top // You all know I'm obsessed with Tuckernuck. This off the shoulder top would create such a fresh, fun look for spring paired with white flared denim and a pair of chunky platform sandals.
4. Clear Framed Sunglasses // I love a good pair of trendy sunglasses. I find that a green lens is super flattering on all skin tones as well.
5. Starry Necklace // How trendy right? I love delicate necklaces, especially paired with a white cropped t-shirt and high waisted denim.
6. Lip Balm // An ultra moisturizing treatment and the cutest pop of color!
7. Top & Shorts Set // Told you you'd see me feature more sets! This is the cutest set to run around in on those hot summer days. If you're going to Coachella, accessorize it up with booties and more bohemian details.
8. Everyday Tote Bag // I spotted this tote on Gal Meets Glam, and immediately I put it on my wish list. My tote bag for school currently has holes in it, so I will probably need to update soon. College life am I right?
9. Metallic Sandals // These rubber sandals are so fun for spring and summer. The jelly footwear trend was in a while ago, but I can see it coming back in the warmer months.