Friday Finds 4/20
Happy Friday! This past week has been insane to say the least. If you're a college student going into exam week you know exactly how I feel right now. With the weekend finally upon us and some sunny days ahead, it was the perfect time for me to share my current favorites with you all. I'm still in denial that it's almost summer break for me, honestly where did this year go? On the other hand I'm very excited for summer outfits, nights on the May River, and lobster rolls on my upcoming trip to Nantucket.
1. Tom Ford Lipstick // I've heard such amazing things about Tom Ford's lipsticks- going to give this one a try!
2. Mother Denim // Mother Denim is my all time favorite denim brand. I find they're the most flattering on my body type and have the perfect amount of stretch.
3. Embroidered Crop Top // Club Monaco is at it again with another killer spring/summer collection. This top has the perfect amount of embroidery for a pretty detail.
4. Ruffle Dress // I can see myself running around town in this little ruffle dress all summer long, plus it's on sale for under $50!
5. Star Studs // I may be outdoing myself with this star trend, but these little studs are adorable!
6. Straightening Brush // I heard about this project from Lone Star Southern, and her hair always looks perfect so this product has to be amazing right? She wrote that her hair was straightened but didn't loose any volume as it didn't have the clamp as normal straighteners do.
7. Espadrille Platforms // I'm loving these, they're a great alternative from the more popular Marc Fisher Platforms.
8. Straw Circle Tote Bag // Perfect for the beach & running errands!
9. Cholé Coin Pouch // How chic right? Anything Chloé I'm automatically in love with. Plus, the price isn't crazy insane.