Spring Spruce Up
We've all heard of spring cleaning, but spring is the perfect time to freshen up your "winter accessorized" space. It's time to put away those faux fur pillows and to bring out bright whites and metallic details.
1. Metallic Baskets // I have a similar style in my room currently and I'm obsessed. They are such a great detail that really adds to a neutral esthetic. The natural vibe is also so in trend and they can be used for storage.
2. Wooden Bookends // How cool are these?? They look almost like stone but they're way lighter and add a natural earthy look into your space.
3. Beverly Palms Print // I'm loving this shot, and with a white frame it's perfect for a gallery wall.
4. Blessing Beads // I discovered these at a trunk show near Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. The owner was so sweet and her and her daughter design & make them by hand!
5. Striped Pillow // When I think of a pillow for the warmer months, this is the one I picture in my mind. I mean who could resist stripes?